NAM is a true pioneer in the field of ADR and continues to be on the forefront of new initiatives and programs. As a result, the company has been recognized with numerous accolades.
For the third year in a row, NAM was named Best ADR Firm in the United States by the 2018 National Law Journal Annual Reader Rankings Survey. Also, six of NAM’s neutrals were named National Law Journal 2017 Alternative Dispute Resolution Champions as part of a select group of only 37 nationwide. NAM also ranked as a Best National ADR Provider by the 2017 Corporate Counsel Best of Survey. The New York Law Journal Annual Reader Rankings Survey selected NAM as the No. 1 ADR firm for the past seven years. NAM was also voted a “Best Overall ADR Provider” in the 2017 Best of The New Jersey Law Journal and Best of the Midwest annual surveys.
With a network of more than 2,500 mediators and arbitrators, NAM’s panel of neutrals have a broad range of experience. The neutrals on NAM’s panel often bring 20+ years experience from the state and federal benches upon joining NAM. For those not coming from the bench, NAM’s arbitrators and mediators are legal practitioners that have been engaged in the practice of law for well over 15 years and are highly respected in their specific areas of expertise. Providing the legal community with superior and experienced neutrals is at the heart of what NAM does.
NAM has the following distinct advantages and core competencies which are essential to providing “best-in-class” ADR services:
- Continual and Directed Neutral Recruiting: effective, targeted and ongoing recruiting aimed at bringing the best, most-qualified and experienced neutrals onto the NAM panel based on the types of programs and subject areas being administered;
- Arbitrators with Subject Matter Expertise: an unparalleled panel of neutrals with a broad array of subject-matter experience including prior service on the state and federal court benches and as legal practitioners;
- Customization and Innovation: exceptional aptitude for customizing and implementing new ADR programs;
- Superior Case Administration: an experienced team of case managers with the skill set and experience to handle all aspects and nuances of different arbitration programs;
- Technology: innovative and effective use of technology, including a case management system that is both user friendly and technologically advanced;
- Dedication to Customer Service: NAM’s client retention rate is 99-100%;
- Gold standard reputation: well-recognized throughout the legal, business and insurance communities within the state of New York; and
- Headquartered in New York State: with direct access to NAM’s senior management.