Vote for NAM in The 2018 New York Law Journal Reader Rankings Survey!
The New York Law Journal is once again conducting their annual rankings survey for the categories of “Best Overall ADR Provider,” “Best Individual Mediator,” “Best Individual Arbitrator,” and (new to this year’s survey) “Best Online ADR Resource”. NAM has been named the #1 ADR Provider in New York for the last 7 years in this survey and, once again, NAM is on the ballot. We are extremely grateful for all your support over the years.
If you haven’t done so already, we would sincerely appreciate it if you could place a vote for NAM in the “Best Overall ADR Provider” and “Best Online ADR Resource” categories, as well as vote for a NAM Mediator, Arbitrator.
The voting period for this year’s survey begins on Monday, June 25th and concludes on Tuesday, July 24th and, per The New York Law Journal, all votes are confidential.
WHO CAN VOTE?
THE SURVEY IS OPEN TO ALL NON-ATTORNEY AND ATTORNEY RESPONDENTS, so please feel free to share this page with a friend or colleague or send them an email with this information using the “Forward / Invite a friend” button at the bottom of the page.
VOTE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
You do not have to complete the entire survey. Voting should take only one or two minutes.
Click the red “VOTE” button below to go directly to the survey:
Enter all required information (your name, company, state, country, email address and phone number).
Click “Next” until you reach Page 6. Alternative Dispute Resolution, then answer the following questions:
• Question No. 1 is the “Best Overall ADR Provider” category. Please select NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation).
• Question No. 2 is the “Best Individual Mediator” category. Please type in the name of your favorite NAM Mediator – see last year’s winners and new nominees to consider below.
• Question No. 3 is the “Best Individual Arbitrator” category. Please type in the name of your favorite NAM Arbitrator – see last year’s winners and new nominees to consider below.
• Question No. 5 is the “Best Online ADR Resource”. Please select NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation).
Click “Next” until you reach the end of the survey and then click “Done”. That’s it!
MEET LAST YEAR’S WINNERS!
The following NAM neutrals placed in the Top 10 of last year’s Top Mediator and/or Top Arbitrator category rankings. We invite you to support these Hearing Officers once again.
• Hon. Elizabeth Bonina
• Richard P. Byrne, Esq.
• Hon. John P. DiBlasi
• Joseph L. Ehrlich, Esq.
• George Freitag, Esq.
• Kenneth Grundstein, Esq.
• Susan Hernandez, Esq.
• Howard J. Kaplan, Esq.
• Hon. E. Michael Kavanagh
• Peter J. Merani, Esq.
• Michael R. Rossi, Esq.
• Hon. Peter B. Skelos
NEW NOMINEES TO CONSIDER
We ask that you also consider voting for the following NAM neutrals in 2018:
• Robert Adams, Esq. – Recognized as one of the most elite mediators in New York State by carriers and plaintiffs’ firms alike, Mr. Adams brings an impressive depth of knowledge and legal acumen to the field of ADR.
• Hon. Larry S. Schachner (Ret.) – Already one of the most requested neutrals in the state, Judge Schachner has developed an impeccable reputation for his temperament, integrity, and superior settlement skills.
• Bob Worden, Esq. – Mr. Worden is best known for providing detailed objective analysis of complex information to achieve the best strategies for dispute resolution. He is a very effective neutral with a proven track record.
We would sincerely appreciate a vote for the NAM Mediator and the NAM Arbitrator that you feel deserves this acknowledgement. To view NAM’s complete roster of neutrals, please click here.
We are grateful for your help and support.
The NAM Leadership Team