NAM ANNOUNCES THE ADDITION OF ESTEEMED APPELLATE AND SUPREME COURT JUSTICES TO ITS PANEL OF NEUTRALS
Posted on Jan 22, 2021 |News
New York, NY (January 20, 2021) – NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation), one of the nation's leading providers of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services, is pleased to announce the addition of the following former Appellate and Supreme Court Justices to its highly regarded panel of neutrals:
- Hon. Richard T. Andrias (Ret.), Associate Justice, Appellate Division, 1st Judicial Department
- Hon. Ben R. Barbato (Ret.), Justice of the Supreme Court, Bronx County
- Hon. Jeffrey S. Brown (Ret.), Justice of the Supreme Court, Nassau County
- Hon. Jeffrey A. Cohen (Ret.), Associate Justice, Appellate Division, 2nd Judicial Department
- Hon. Rudolph E. Greco, Jr. (Ret.), Justice of the Supreme Court, Queens County
- Hon. John M. Leventhal (Ret.), Associate Justice, Appellate Division, 2nd Judicial Department
- Hon. Joseph J. Maltese (Ret.), Associate Justice, Appellate Division, 2nd Judicial Department
- Hon. David B. Saxe, (Ret.), Associate Justice, Appellate Division, 1st Judicial Department
- Hon. Alan D. Scheinkman (Ret.), Presiding Justice, Appellate Division, 2nd Judicial Department
- Hon. Marsha L. Steinhardt (Ret.), Justice of the Supreme Court, Kings County
Each of these jurists has had a remarkable legal career and served on the bench with distinction. They are widely respected for their deep subject matter knowledge and experience assisting parties with the resolution of their cases, both by mediation and arbitration.
Roy Israel, President and CEO of NAM stated, “I am truly honored to have these remarkable Judges join NAM's panel. The simultaneous addition of so many of the most talented and knowledgeable Judges coming off the bench is truly unprecedented. Adding this group of neutrals to our already impressive and renowned panel will allow NAM clients to choose from a neutral talent pool that is unmatched in the ADR industry. Their stellar reputations throughout the legal community, strong beliefs in ADR and their respective abilities to help parties successfully resolve their disputes are synonymous with all that NAM strives for. “
About NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation)
For nearly three decades, NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) has been recognized for its superb customer service and exceptional panel of arbitrators and mediators. NAM works with more than 10,000 commercial entities, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100 companies. NAM offers litigants a nationwide panel of more than 2,600 top-tier former judges and legal practitioners uniquely qualified to facilitate the resolution of disputes in a private forum. NAM maintains rosters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and in major cities around the world, with specific expertise in the areas of banking and financial services, complex commercial, construction, consumer transactions, employment, entertainment, financial services, international, insurance/reinsurance, maritime, medical malpractice, personal injury, professional liability, trusts and estates, securities and real estate dispute resolution.
NAM is an indispensable resource for parties seeking cost-effective alternatives to expensive and time-consuming litigation. Learn more, visit www.namadr.com.