Employers and employees face occasional workplace disputes involving alleged wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and disability. Careful consideration is given to each matter we administer and we pride ourselves on providing litigants with personalized and responsive service. We have extensive experience in providing dispute resolution services to address such issues and we hold ourselves to the highest standards. NAM offers a fair, timely and cost efficient forum that enables both employers and employees to effectively resolve employment disputes.
- Overview of NAM’s Employment ADR Program
- The Fairness Issue: Due Process Protocol
- NAM’s Employment Rules and Procedures and Related Documents
- NAM’s Fees and Costs for Employment Disputes
- Employment Arbitration Initiatives Governed by a Company’s Own Rules and Procedures
- Employment Arbitration or Mediation Where There is No Pre-Existing Contractual Provision