myADR® Case Management
NAM’s intelligent and proprietary myADR® dispute resolution case management system is designed to help organizations oversee their ADR programs and initiatives, regardless of location, size or industry sector.
NAM developed myADR®, a unique patented dispute resolution case management system designed to help clients oversee their ADR programs. myADR® also acts as a “report card” by providing broad program analyses and case turnaround information in real time – information critical to any ADR program.
Benefits of myADR®:
- Scalable platform can be customized to meet the needs of an organization’s ADR program or initiative, regardless of size and scope
- User friendly, intuitive interface contains all case-related data in one place
- Comprehensive analytics provide informative ADR program data and intelligence
- “Report card” functionality delivers broad program analyses and case turnaround information – critical to any ADR program
- Access to rosters and neutral professional biographies enables you to choose the best hearing officer(s) for your ADR initiatives
- Accessible anytime, anywhere through the NAM website or myADR® mobile application
Learn more. Request more information or schedule a myADR® demo today.