NAM is a true pioneer in the field of ADR and continues to be on the forefront of new initiatives and programs. As a result, the company has been recognized with numerous accolades.
For the third year in a row, NAM was named Best ADR Firm in the United States by the 2018 National Law Journal Annual Reader Rankings Survey. NAM was also named the #1 National ADR Provider by the 2018 Corporate Counsel Best of Survey, with its mediators sweeping the top 3 spots in the Individual Mediator category in the same survey. Additionally, seven of NAM’s neutrals were named National Law Journal 2018 Alternative Dispute Resolution Champions as part of a select group of only 46 nationwide. The New York Law Journal Annual Reader Rankings Survey selected NAM as the #1 ADR firm for the past eight years and was voted the #1 Online ADR Resource by this year’s survey respondents – a testament to the depth and breadth of knowledge, information and thought leadership provided by the firm to the ADR community at large. NAM was also voted a “Best Overall ADR Provider” in the 2018 Best of the Midwest and New Jersey Law Journal Annual Surveys and a “Best Online ADR Resource” by the 2018 Best of Connecticut Law Tribune and Texas Lawyer Surveys.
With a network of more than 2,600 mediators and arbitrators, NAM’s panel of neutrals have a broad range of experience. The neutrals on NAM’s panel often bring 20+ years experience from the state and federal benches upon joining NAM. For those not coming from the bench, NAM’s arbitrators and mediators are legal practitioners that have been engaged in the practice of law for well over 15 years and are highly respected in their specific areas of expertise. Providing the legal community with superior and experienced neutrals is at the heart of what NAM does.
NAM has the following distinct advantages and core competencies which are essential to providing “best-in-class” ADR services:
- Continual and Directed Neutral Recruiting: effective, targeted and ongoing recruiting aimed at bringing the best, most-qualified and experienced neutrals onto the NAM panel based on the types of programs and subject areas being administered;
- Arbitrators with Subject Matter Expertise: an unparalleled panel of neutrals with a broad array of subject-matter experience including prior service on the state and federal court benches and as legal practitioners;
- Customization and Innovation: exceptional aptitude for customizing and implementing new ADR programs;
- Superior Case Administration: an experienced team of case managers with the skill set and experience to handle all aspects and nuances of different arbitration programs;
- Technology: innovative and effective use of technology, including a case management system that is both user friendly and technologically advanced;
- Dedication to Customer Service: NAM’s client retention rate is 99-100%;
- Gold standard reputation: well-recognized throughout the legal, business and insurance communities nationwide; and
- Headquartered in New York State: with direct access to NAM’s senior management and rosters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and in major cities around the world.