CLE Webinar: The Ethics and Art of Settlement at Mediation
CLE Events | Webinar Date: April 13, 2021 1 p.m. ET
New York, NY (March 2, 2021) – NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation), one of the nation's leading providers of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services, is pleased to announce that NAM neutral, Bob Worden, Esq., has been invited by the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers to present to an extended 90-minute CLE webinar, The Ethics and Art of Settlement at Mediation. This complimentary member-favorite seminar is opened to the public and will be held virtually on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 1:00 – 2:30 p.m ET.
Mr. Worden will focus on the best way for attorneys to benefit from mediation including presentation, psychology, strategy and the moves that help to get the best results. The course will examine the mediation process and how ethical behavior can ultimately lead to a successful outcome.
It is the highest form of compliment that those who have attended one of Mr. Worden's programs, have commended him on his delivery, manner and knowledge.
– “Great presentation! Many CLE webinars are not engaging at all – yours was informative and enjoyable!”
– “It was excellent. Please let me know if you ever preside over class action mediations. I like your demeanor very much.”
– “I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation today. I am primarily an airport defense litigator and we use NAM frequently for mediation. I will definitely keep you in mind for my future cases!”
– “I liked your understated manner. I have never met you in person, but I suspect you are measured in your manner and patience and very good at mediation.”
– “Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience today. I am a wiser person for it.”
Please note that attendees who viewed Mr. Worden's program in January are only eligible for an additional 0.5 credit and cannot earn the full 1.5 Ethics credits.
About NAM's Presenter
Mr. Worden is a member of NAM's (National Arbitration and Mediation) Hearing Officer Panel and concentrates on high-exposure personal injury and medical malpractice cases. In 2020, for the third year in a row, Mr. Worden was voted a Top Ten Arbitrator by the New York Law Journal Best of Survey. He is available to mediate major injury personal injury claims and medical malpractice cases throughout New York State. He is also a member of Lawrence, Worden, Rainis & Bard, P.C.
Meet Bob Worden, Esq.
About NAM's complimentary CLE Program
NAM provides complimentary continuing legal education (CLE) programs virtually, on-site at your office, or in any of NAM's dedicated conference facilities. Our Continuing Legal Education department will work with your firm or organization to customize a CLE program that is designed to meet your specific CLE issues and topics of interest. Our respected faculty provides participants with an interactive presentation that will engage and educate your audience as they earn relevant CLE credit.