An exceptional panel of neutrals
NAM’s diverse panel of neutral’s include former Appellate and Trial Court Judges at the Federal and State Levels, the former N.Y.S. Superintendent of Insurance and experienced practitioners with a specialization in the sector that enable them to handle the full spectrum of insurance and reinsurance disputes.
Areas of experience
NAM’s neutral experience includes, but is not limited to, the following insurance related areas:
- Agents and brokers
- Asbestos/pollution (and other environmental and mass tort matters)
- Bad faith and extracontractual litigation
- Contractual (policy wording/coverage)
- Directors and officers
- Errors and omissions
- Excess and surplus
- Fidelity bonds and corporate crime insurance
- General liability
- Life, health and disability
- Inland and ocean marine
- Long term care
- Professional liability
- Reinsurance (under both treaty and facultative contracts)
- Self-insured programs
- Trade credit
NAM has deep experience working with the insurance/reinsurance industry. We work with law firms, insurance companies, TPA’s, corporations, governmental entities, and other organizations in the administration of first and third-party claims-related disputes across the country. Since its inception, NAM has served as an ADR provider of choice for numerous initiatives and programs of varying sizes and scopes, nationwide.
- Our seasoned team of case administrators is comprised of professionals with the skill set and experience to handle all aspects and nuances of different ADR programs, as well as deep experience working with carriers, defense counsel and plaintiff attorneys.
- NAM’s rules are designed to keep the process efficient and fair. We also work with parties on custom rules and procedures, if needed.
- myADR®, NAM’s proprietary dispute resolution case management system, serves as a key resource for insurance clients and programs, providing secure access to data and intelligence on key metrics to optimize case performance for all parties involved.
- Our award-winning neutrals are recognized leaders in the insurance/reinsurance industry, and skilled at working with both sides to effectively resolve insurance disputes as efficiently as possible, always with a mind on fairness and integrity.