New York, NY (May 14, 2018) – NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) and The Association of Corporate Counsel – New York City Chapter (ACC-NYC) will proudly sponsor a Signature Social at The Players, 16 Gramercy Park South, New York, NY on May 17, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. It will be a night to remember of Broadway music and theater history.
The Players is a National Historic Landmark and private social club founded in 1888 by Edwin Booth, the greatest American actor of his time. He purchased the Gothic Revival-style mansion and commissioned architect Stanford White to transform it into a club “for the promotion of social intercourse between representative members of the dramatic profession and the kindred professions of literature, painting, sculpture and music, and the patrons of the arts.” More than 130 years later, the tradition continues in the House That Booth Built.
Guests will enjoy:
• Premium selection of cocktails and hors-d’oeuvres
• Performances by several cast members from hit Broadway musicals
• Exclusive tours of the mansion
• Access to the entire first floor of The Players to explore historic theater artifacts and artwork
• Stunning views of Gramercy Park from the Gothic terrace
To download “A Night to Remember Players Club” flyer click here.
For additional information, contact Stephanie Ball, Director of Continuing Legal Education, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 516.941.3245.
For ACC-NYC members, click here to register.