NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation), one of the nation’s leading providers of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services, is proud to announce that it will participate as an exhibiting sponsor at the 2019 CLM Construction Conference. The 3-day event will be held Wednesday through Friday, September 25th – 27th, at the Marriott Marquis, San Diego Marina, 333 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, California.
The event is anticipating more than seven hundred seasoned construction lawyers, owners, contractors, and other construction industry professionals to attend nationwide. The conference will cover all aspects of insurance, risk, and claims management of the insurance related to the construction industry. In addition to addressing construction defects and other hot topics, conference sessions will address facets of construction site accidents/injuries, coverage issues, subcontractor issues, risk management, and new technologies. Sessions will address issues on the national, regional, and state levels. In addition to the interactive educational sessions, conference attendees will have many opportunities to network with other thought-leaders in the industry.
Some of the sessions to be presented include:
- Looking Ahead: Challenges Faced by the Construction Industry in 2020 and Beyond
- Big Claim, Big Issues: What Happens When Exposure Reaches the Excess
- Environmental Claims Arising from Construction and Redevelopment Projects
- Breaking Out of the Pack: Strategies to Extricate the Subcontractor
- Changing Landscape of Additional Insured Obligations
- Construction Wrap Trends: What’s Working, What’s Not
- Smart Building Technology: Is it the New Trend in Construction Defect Litigation?
- What a Rep Wants and What a Rep Needs
Attendees are invited to join NAM at its booth in Grand Ballroom Foyer at the Marriott Marquis to learn more about our continued leadership and innovation in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
The CLM, a member of The Institutes, is dedicated to meeting the professional development needs of the claims and litigation management industries. Through a variety of in-person and online programs and resources, the CLM provides its growing membership of approximately 45,000 professionals a wide range of opportunities throughout the year to expand their knowledge, earn continuing education credits and further their careers.
Want to learn more about how NAM serves the construction industry? Contact us today.