NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) is proud to announce that it will sponsor The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance New York Conference and Holiday Party for the second year in a row. The all-day conference will be held on Thursday, December 5th, at the Westin New York Times Square Hotel, 270 West 43rd Street in midtown Manhattan from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Afterward, the Holiday Party will convene at the Terrace Club, 25 West 51st Street from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The CLM New York Conference will cover important issues related to extra-contractual, insurance coverage and claims and litigation management topics during interactive sessions. Participants will learn about the latest developments and trends in coverage litigation as well as strategies for handling extra-contractual exposures. More than 300 industry professionals are expected to attend.
The conference will address important insurance issues that include:
- How to Investigate a Slip, Trip or Fall Claim
- Timing is Everything in Claim Handling: Preservation, Spoliation, and the Adverse Inference
- Show Me the Money! Why Litigation Management Efforts and Law Firm Profits are Not Mutually Exclusive
- How Technology is Raising the Bar for Risk Reduction and Assignment of Liability
- Torn Between Two Clients: How to Address Issues Between the Carrier, Defense Counsel, and Corporate Counsel
The CLM is, a member of The Institutes, is dedicated to meeting the professional development needs of the claims and litigation management industries. Through a variety of in-person and online programs and resources, the CLM provides its growing membership of approximately 45,000 professionals a wide range of opportunities throughout the year to expand their knowledge, earn continuing education credits and further their careers.
Want to learn more about NAM? Contact us today.