NAM TO SPONSOR THE 2019 CLM NEW YORK CONFERENCE & HOLIDAY PARTY FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW
Posted on Dec 02, 2019 |Community Events
NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) is proud to announce that it will sponsor The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance New York Conference and Holiday Party for the second year in a row. The all-day conference will be held on Thursday, December 5th, at the Westin New York Times Square Hotel, 270 West 43rd Street in midtown Manhattan from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Afterward, the Holiday Party will convene at the Terrace Club, 25 West 51st Street from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The CLM New York Conference will cover important issues related to extra-contractual, insurance coverage and claims and litigation management topics during interactive sessions. Participants will learn about the latest developments and trends in coverage litigation as well as strategies for handling extra-contractual exposures. More than 300 industry professionals are expected to attend.
The conference will address important insurance issues that include:
- How to Investigate a Slip, Trip or Fall Claim
- Timing is Everything in Claim Handling: Preservation, Spoliation, and the Adverse Inference
- Show Me the Money! Why Litigation Management Efforts and Law Firm Profits are Not Mutually Exclusive
- How Technology is Raising the Bar for Risk Reduction and Assignment of Liability
- Torn Between Two Clients: How to Address Issues Between the Carrier, Defense Counsel, and Corporate Counsel
The CLM is, a member of The Institutes, is dedicated to meeting the professional development needs of the claims and litigation management industries. Through a variety of in-person and online programs and resources, the CLM provides its growing membership of approximately 45,000 professionals a wide range of opportunities throughout the year to expand their knowledge, earn continuing education credits and further their careers.
Want to learn more about NAM? Contact us today.