Life, Health & Disability
NAM offers specialized dispute resolution services for complex cases relating to life, health and disability claims disputes. We offer the services of well-known, respected and highly qualified neutrals with extensive industry expertise.
Our distinguished panel of neutrals consists of retired federal, state and appellate judges, as well as former litigators – all of whom are uniquely qualified to assist in the resolution of a wide range of disputes, including the following:
- matters related to ERISA and Non-ERISA claim and plan administration;
- life insurance sales practice;
- contestability issues;
- underwriting and re-insurance, non-compete and disparagement disputes;
- coverage, agency/broker claims, claims management practices and service agreements; and
- large deductible programs, alternative case funding mechanisms.